Neeka Tubes are engaged in offering wide range of Molybdenum Rods and Wires to our esteemed clients. Molybdenum is a chemical element with symbol Mo and atomic number 42.The metal is silvery white, very hard transition metal, but is softer and more ductile than tungsten. Today, most molybdenum is obtained from molybdenite, wulfenite (PbMoO4) and powellite (CaMoO4). These ores typically occur in conjunction with ores of tin and tungsten.
Molybdenum has a very high melting point so it is produced and sold as a grey powder. Molybdenum (Mo) is a refractory metallic element used principally as an alloying agent in steel, cast iron, and superalloys to enhance hardenability, strength, toughness, and wear and corrosion resistance. Katariya Steel Distributors also offer these Molybdenum Wires in customized sizes and shapes to the clients.
|Purity||:||99.95%, 99.98% can also be achieved if special demanded.|
|Surface||:||Sintering surface, Forged surface, Ground surface|
|Applications||:||Used for making electric vacuum device and electric light source parts, etc.|
• ASTM B387 Molybdenum Rods Exporter
• ASTM B387 Molybdenum Wires Suppliers
• Molybdenum Forging Rods Stockers
• Molybdenum Thin wires Stockiest
• Molybdenum Polished Rods Manufacturer
• Molybdenum Polished Wires Exporter
• Moly Rods Dealers & Distributors
• Moly Wires Producer & Exporter